Your Year With God


For His Glory's Sake, that I may know Him who parted the red sea, I must pay a price of waiting on Him. This isn't a wish, its a must do!! If I must remain a god I must strive to carry God.

let's learn...
On daily basis I discover how much of God I want to carry. Initially I wanted to say I discover on daily basis that I have the Holy Ghost performing wonders in me, but I soon discovered that I shouldn't be saying that! I shouldn't Glory in the little God has allowed me do whereas God has plans for me live in the realm of His Glory!! I hope I didn't confuse anyone?
I shouldn't be jumping up because God used me to do little! That's not what God wants! He wants me and us pressing in! We must carry in obsession the Glory of our God!
I have found out that the more I want to know Him or the more I think I know Him, is the more I discover I don't even know Him as much as He wants me to know Him. You see? God asked me a question a while ago He said "Do you think you serve God?" I wondered, how on earth would the God I serve ask me this question when I slave for Him. But He wanted me to know that I wasn't anywhere near what He wanted for me! I wasn't serving...though I thought I was!
We are more concerned about the Enemy of The Church when we should be concerned about knowing the Victor; Jesus, The Messiah! This is another word for another day though....
For His Glory is revealed when a heart hungry and thirsty for Him seeks to know and be soaked in Him. For God reveals Himself to all who hunger for Him. He won't force Himself upon anyone!
The more hungry you are the more you know how much you have to take in to satisfy your hunger. God isn't gonna fill anyone who isn't hungry!!! Did I make sense???
For His Glory will be displayed by those who wait on Him. I want to know Him more...I want to love Him more...I want to run this year leaving in heaven while on earth. Its heaven on earth! God in us, with us and for us!!
You challenge yourself. Don't leave a day without being eager to know another level of the God you serve. Hunger to be on display for God. Hunger to carry Him to the fullest.
Everyday I discover how much of God I want to carry!!! But to carry this level of God within, I must soak and stay in His Presence daily not soak and travel out.
"Soak and Display."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Set Your love upon Jesus

The cross