He is able


“being confident of this very thing that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ” Philippians 1:6

The good work which God has begun in you, he is able to keep it up till the day of Jesus Christ.


The newly born again Christians do have these thoughts like: am I sure that I will not go back to my old self? Will this my born again thing last? I might be tempted someday and I will yield to it, I might do the same thing I repented of.

Well all the thoughts show you are alive and you are human.
Let me point something out here, the day you gave your life to Christ, you said “Jesus come into my life and be “my Personal Lord and Savior”

So the work with has now begun in you, the plan was drawn by God and Jesus entered into construction.

And you are the finished product, not just any product but a refined product.

So it is no more you in charge, but God.

As a new creation, we no longer live, but Christ lives in us.

Even if we commit sin, we have Jesus our advocate .

Now where he lives in us and we in Him, we will not fail because He is the one in charge.

And anything hidden in Jesus does not fail, but is renewed daily.

So the good work which has begun in you is guaranteed to yield wonderful fruits for God’s kingdom until the day of our lord Jesus Christ.

Always remember that is God in charge not you.

Do not try to do it on your own. Let God do it

Shalom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Set Your love upon Jesus

The cross