Jesus Did It


"For if, while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. " Romans 5:10

The word says here, while we were still enemies with God, we were reconciled to him through the death of Jesus.



While we were doing what we saw to be good in our eyes, while we were still hostile to God, while we went about our ways doing the things He said we shouldn’t do, while we went about justifying ourselves in our actions, thinking that we knew the best thing to do in life, even while we broke his heart everyday, we Were reconciled to him by the death of his begotten son, the son he was well pleased with and is still.

Do you know why He was happy, He knew that by his death you and I would be accepted again into his bosom where He longs for us to be.
And sure Jesus died reconciling us to the father.

And the remaining of that verse says , much more being reconciled,we shall be saved by his life

Oh glory to God, being reconciled I am saved by his life, He, whose death brought my reconciliation and his resurrection has saved me .

Today Jesus is telling you, I died to reconcile you, I died to bring you back home to our father who loves you very dearly, I took those pains not for myself but for you, I took the father’s wrath for you, I walked the road to cavalry with you in my heart calling your name every step of the way in love, when I fell, because of the love I have for you I continued. I love you more than you can imagine says Jesus.
I having been knocking at the door of your heart, its time to let me in, its time for me to save you, its time for a new beginning says Jesus.

Jesus is waiting patiently for you to ask him into your heart.
For with the heart man believes unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
If you  haven’t accepted Jesus as your savior, please say this prayer with me

lord Jesus, I know you died for me, I know you took those pains for me, I know you love me dearly and I have neglected you for a long time, please forgive me, I want you to be my lord and savior, come into my heart, come into life and make my life anew.. I denounce satan and all his works, I am for you and you alone Thank you lord Jesus for saving me. Amen”

Glory to God

Jesus loves you.
Shalom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Set Your love upon Jesus

The cross