Jesus saves


”There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but the spirit.” kjv Romans 8:1


The word says here, there is no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, now who walk not after the flesh, but after the spirit.

“Therefore,[there is] now no condemnation[no adjudging guilty of wrong] for those who are in Christ Jesus, who live [and ] walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the spirit.” Amp Romans 8:1

Jesus said he who believes in me[who clings to, trusts in, relies on me] is not judged[he who trusts in me never comes up for judgment; for there is no rejection, no condemnation-he incurs no damnation]; but for he who does not believe [cleave to, rely on, trust in me] is judged already[he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten son of God.

Jesus came to give us a better option, came to save us and to redeem us from the curse of the law.

The law came with a curse, whosoever that couldn’t keep it was to be cursed. [deut. 28]

For God so love you and I that He gave up Jesus, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

People try to gain their salvation through keeping the law, but the main thing here is that the law has been abolished, if the law were to save us then Jesus shouldn’t have bordered coming, but He did.

Why?, because the law kept us in bondage, that which was to bring life to us brought death,  the law was no good for us. Gave us the knowledge of that which it tried to prevent{sin}.

But God rich in mercy gave us something better, a covenant established on better promises.

A covenant without any set of rules of do’s and dont’s.

He is telling us just to accept his son Jesus Christ and that is it.

It is not his wish that any should perish, not his wish that any should be cursed, not God’s wish that any should be condemned.

He loves us as much as He loves Jesus.

If you have not surrendered your life to Christ it is not late .

please say the prayer
“lord Jesus, I know you died for me, I know you took those pains on the cross for me, I know you love me dearly and I have neglected you for a long time, please forgive me, I want you to be my lord and savior, come into my heart, come into life and make my life anew.. I denounce satan and all his works, I am for you and you alone Thank you lord Jesus for saving me. Amen”

Jesus saves


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Set Your love upon Jesus

The cross