The Lord Says


”but as for you, O Israel, you are mine, my chosen ones; for you are Abraham’s family, and he was my friend. I have called you back from the ends of the earth and said that you must serve me alone, for I have chosen you and will not throw you away. Fear not, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you;
I will help you; I will uphold you with my victorious right hand. See all your angry enemies lie confused and shattered. Any one opposing you will die. You will look for them in vain-they will all be gone. I am holding you by your right hand – I, the Lord your God- and I say to you don’t be afraid; I am here to help you. I am the Lord your Redeemer; I am the Holy one of Israel”
Isaiah 41:8-14 [ The Living Bible]

This is the word of God to his children.

We are His.

His chosen ones.

He has called us and will not let us get lost.

He says “Fear Not” for I am with you always, every step of the way.

I will strengthen you says the Lord.

I will help you says the Lord.

I will uphold you says the Lord, with my victorious right hand.

Any one opposing you shall die says the Lord, you will look and not see Him again.

I am holding you by your right hand says the Lord.

Guiding your steps and leading them into the promise I made with your father Abraham.

Do not be afraid says the Lord.

I am the Lord your Redeemer, the Holy one is Israel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Set Your love upon Jesus

The cross